- Gouda, H. N., et al. (2010). “The association between the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma2 (PPARG2) Pro12Ala
gene variant and type 2 diabetes mellitus: a HuGE review and meta-analysis.” Am J Epidemiol 171(6): 645-655.
- Delahanty, L. M., et al. (2012). “Genetic predictors of weight loss and weight regain after intensive lifestyle modification,
metformin treatment, or standard care in the Diabetes Prevention Program.” Diabetes Care 35(2): 363-366.
- Kilpelainen, T. O., et al. (2008). “SNPs in PPARG associate with type 2 diabetes and interact with physical activity.” Med Sci Sports
Exerc 40(1): 25-33.
- Ruchat, S. M., et al. (2010). “Improvements in glucose homeostasis in response to regular exercise are influenced by the PPARG
Pro12Ala variant: results from the HERITAGE Family Study.” Diabetologia 53(4): 679-689.
- Memisoglu, A., et al. (2003). “Interaction between a peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma gene polymorphism and
dietary fat intake in relation to body mass.” Hum Mol Genet 12(22): 2923-2929.
- Franks, P.W., et al. (2007). “The Pro12Ala variant at the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma gene and change in
obesity-related traits in the Diabetes Prevention Program.” Diabetologia 50(12): 2451-2460.